Payment optionsYou can choose between three payment methods:
Payment on account by Paper24
Companies, municipalities and schools offer you the opportunity to pay for your goods within 10 days of receipt - i.e. on account. For private buyers, purchase on account is not possible.
Payment by instant transfer
Sofortüberweisung is a quick, safe and convenient way to process payments. Particularly practical: no registration is required. Special advantages of Sofortüberweisung:
• Instead of annoying registration, all you need to do is log in with the data of your online banking account.
• Your data is protected: A two-step authentication process (PIN / TAN) ensures maximum security
payment in advance
• The advance payment works quickly and easily through the transfer.
• One of the most popular payment methods.
• Please note that a transfer can take 2-3 days, depending on the bank.
• Payment is due immediately.
• Advantages of the transfer are data protection and security of privacy. Another advantage is the easy handling.
SEPA transfer offers you an advantage for international transfers in the EU, as it does not incur any additional costs for you.
With PayPal you can pay for your purchases online quickly, easily and securely.
• Easy payment, without entering bank or credit card details.
• No personal data will be passed on from you
• If you pay by PayPal, there are no additional costs
• Innovative test methods, tools and tips for safe surfing. One thing is clear: PayPal has high security requirements.
• PayPal also offers you buyer protection
Paypal Europe - Purchase - The special form "Purchase on account"
We immediately receive our money from Paypal Europe and you transfer it to Paypal Europe (not to Paper24).